April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

 

Happy Easter everyone!  Today has been a beautiful day in the Springs with lots of sun and (relatively) warm weather.  I even got to wear a skirt to church!  Randy had a friend pass away on Monday which has been on our minds all week.  We are thankful that he was a believer and got to celebrate Easter with Jesus himself!  Church today was a great reminder today of the hope that Christ offers us beyond this earth. 

We have friends in town visiting for a few days.  Randy’s very good friend from college, Bruce, and his wife and daughter are on their way to Breckenridge and stopped to spend Easter with us.  We enjoyed an Easter dinner of salad, bread, pork tenderloin, potato casserole, pineapple casserole, asparagus, and chocolate pie.  Yum!  It’s been years since we’ve seen all of the Wilkes and it was great catching up with them. 

GEDC1808

Bruce, Amy, and Amberly

 

GEDC1806

You know us….

GEDC1809

Happy  Baby

GEDC1814

HJ was all smiles today!

 

GEDC1820

I’d show you the table but the flowers were so droopy!  (And don’t mind the fact that the salad plate is not centered on the dinner plate.  I wasn’t paying attention when I took the picture.)

I just realized I am behind and never posted pictures from Kami and Emmie’s trip.  Stay tuned and I’ll try to catch up this week!   

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love you place setting! Way to go sis... Love Halley Walley's Easter dress, but you already knew that...

P.S. You should show off your easter skirt.