March 25, 2010

It’s a Halley Smorgasbord

 

Hello Halley fans!  Here are some recent pictures we’ve taken.  Halley is getting cuter each day and more fun.  This week Randy has been on spring break so we’ve had a lot of great family time together. 

GEDC1717

My sister calls this contraption “Time Out”.  I put this blanket and the Boppy pillow all around her so she can’t roll off the couch while I’m in the kitchen.  She looks like she’s having fun, right? 

GEDC1719 HJ is starting to like her cereal and rice.  It’s quite the messy process though. 

GEDC1695

Halley’s new ‘do courtesy of Randy

GEDC1763

HJ in the family dress from her baby dedication

GEDC1768

sweet sweet girl

GEDC1737 This picture isn’t exciting but aren’t we cute in our matching outfits???

(I didn’t really plan that just in case you were starting to doubt my coolness.)

GEDC1752

I don’t even know what to say about this…it just makes me laugh.

 

GEDC1726 On Monday, Halley turned 5 months old.  Time is just flying by!  We love each day we get with her and are so blessed with such a sweet, funny, happy baby.  She weighed 11 lbs 10 oz today which still puts her in the 5th percentile for her age.  Maybe all the rice and cereal will help and she’ll surprise us at next month’s appointment! 

Tomorrow we’re going to the Denver Aquarium and Randy’s sister and niece come to visit! 

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kate G. said...

I have TONS and TONS of comments.

A) Did you have to google smorgasboard? If you didn't, I'm impressed.

B) Hally fans is right.

C) That timeout picture does not do justice to what she looked like when we skyped the other day. There was definitely just a pair of eyes peeking over.

D)"Can't you guys just let a girl take a bath??"

E) You are SKINNY Beck! I notice it the most in your face.

F) "This is what happens when Dad's in charge of dressing me." Don't you have a picture of her in the hospital with a little Fat Albert action going on?

G) And that last picture of her sitting up is so, so sweet.

Love you Everettes! Keep on posting. :)

Anonymous said...

she has GREAT control if she is sitting up already!! That is great! She will be a agile one :) Also, on the weight...jackson is still in the 3rd percentile for his age..I think that there are too many obese babies out there and they tip the scales too far to the right :) Little is a good thing..they can wear their clothes forever and they walk sooner :)

Julia said...

love the pics!

Melissa K* said...

I am a big HJ fan! I just want to meet the munchkin sometime soon! Love you and miss you guys!