April 9, 2010

Spring Break

I’m a little late but here are the pictures from spring break.  Randy’s sister, Kami, and her daughter, Emmie, came to visit over their break.  I’d like to say it was because they were dying to get back out and see the mountains but I’m sure it was because of Halley.  And she is so cute, who could blame them?  We went up to Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park one day to see if we could spot any wildlife.    I don’t know what these are (sheep? goats?) but holy cow.  This was at the entrance of the park and they were just walking down the middle of the street.  It was pretty cool. 

 

IMG_0079

 

Elk grazing in a field

IMG_0083

   Pretty mountains

IMG_0087

Miss HJ, Emmie and Kami

IMG_0107

Emmie and Me

IMG_0115

 

Randy and I also took Halley to the Denver Aquarium with our friends Joel and Cari and their daughter, Stella.  I’m sure the girls had no idea what they were looking at but it was still fun. 

GEDC1778

 

GEDC1780

 

GEDC1781

 

GEDC1790 Randy, HJ, Joel, and Stella  (cute dads and cute babies!)

GEDC1783

Stella is so cute!

GEDC1786

Checking out the fish

GEDC1791

Yep, that’s a tiger…at the aquarium.  Random, I know. 

GEDC1792

It’s warm and sunny here this weekend…finally!  Randy is taking Halley to a baseball game tomorrow while I work.  (They have quality daddy/daughter time on Saturdays.)  Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

1 comment:

Kate G. said...

That picture of her in the stroller-- she should be the new Gerber baby!