April 29, 2010

Week in Review

Here are a few pictures from the past week. 

 

On Saturday we went up to Denver to see the Rockies play.  Halley has found a new love for her dad’s hats!

 

GEDC1879

 

GEDC1881

 

GEDC1910

 

GEDC1912 (Even though Chico looks kind of menacing in this picture, he actually is very sweet with HJ and Stella!)

 

GEDC1922

We actually have a weekend at home (for once!) and then we’re off to D.C. next weekend for my sister’s graduation.  And I hear a baby waking up early from a nap…gotta go!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Becky, She is just so precious. I love the baseball hat pics. I feel she is destined to a sports fan like her way cool parents. --abbey

Kate G. said...

Man, I love that third picture of the chubby monkey. Can't wait to see you guys! Do you think Halley wants to have a sleepover with her aunt??

those mitchells said...

She is getting so big! Have fun in D.C. next weekend. Give Kathryn (aka Kate) a congratulations hug for me!