April 15, 2010

Halley and Stella

 

So, at least twice a week, Halley and Stella are together while either Cari or I are working.  Stella is four months older than HJ and the daughter of our good friends, Joel and Cari.  (Joel works at the high school with Randy and Cari works for the elementary school.  They started the same year that Randy did and we’ve been good friends since.  After the first time I met them, I told Randy “There is no way I can be friends with them.  They are way too athletic for me!”  Ha!  Shows what I know.  :)  ) 

 

Sometimes the safest place for them to be when you’re watching both of them is in the crib!  Stella gets a kick out of throwing everything over the side.

GEDC1828

GEDC1834

They were watching Veggie Tales…the story of Queen Esther.  Cari and I are doing Beth Moore’s Esther on Thursday night (they are very captured by Beth too!) so I figured they should watch the kid version.  :)

GEDC1849

 

GEDC1852

 

GEDC1854

This one has nothing to do with Stella but I couldn’t resist.  HJ was playing in her crib today while I was working on some things in the kitchen.  I went back to check on her and look at her skinny self!  This is a 3-6 month outfit and it is literally falling off her.  At least she’s happy, huh?!?

GEDC1855

We’re off to Fort Collins this weekend so Randy can run another half-marathon.  We also get to see some friends while we’re there so it should be fun!  Have a great weekend. 

2 comments:

heather ryan morse said...

i couldn't do what I do (stay at home, be a mom, enjoy it..) without the company/help of other friends with kids :)! such a blessing.

Kate G. said...

Every picture made me laugh...