January 14, 2010

We're Famous!

So, and yes, I realize I start every post with "so", Randy was talking to some of his students at school this week about where they go to church. One of them said, "I know where you go to church Mr. Everette!" which is not that strange because there are several James Irwin families at our church. Then the kid said "Because you're on the website." Which is kind of strange and we didn't believe him. So Randy came home and pulled up Rocky Mountain's website and there we are! What's really funny is I remember the day that picture was taken. I was thinking in my head "Of course, this would make a good picture, young couple, pregnant, holding hands...coming to church." But I didn't think they would put it on their site...don't they need our consent or something? Anyway, Randy said "Why are you smiling and I look mad?" And the obvious answer is that I saw her taking our picture! Why else do we have peripheral vision?

Anyway...check us out! www.rmcalvary.org.

1 comment: