January 22, 2010

Three Months Today!

So our sweet little girl is three months old today and she's sick. :( Halley has a minor temperature, a hacking cough and she's congested. Thankfully she's still her happy self but we just hope she's getting better and not worse.

Anyway...we didn't have a three month appointment with the pediatrician so our measurements are home-made. I weighed her several times and got numbers from 9.5 to 11 pounds. The last time I weighed her the scale said 10 pounds so we'll just go with that and HJ is about 23 inches in length. However, don't be surprised if next month (when we go back to the doc) she has miraculously grown 4 inches overnight and gained 3 pounds.



Today Halley got to wear her favorite new sweater dress! Isn't it just adorable? And, of course, by "her", I mean Mommy's favorite new sweater dress.





Who knew HJ would take up boxing at such an early age?





It is SO hard to capture a smile on camera.












Mommy has found a new footsie game that totally makes Halley happy. It's the best smile we've seen so far...we'll get a laugh out of her yet!

She loves the footsie game MUCH more than baths.



Thanks for checking in!





5 comments:

heather ryan morse said...

becky, her eyes are beautiful! she reminds me of a little cute cartoon baby bird! i love her! thanks for sharing the pictures! her little cry face reminds me of jackson's! :) so cute!

Randy, Becky, and Halley said...

I know, the little cry face is so cute but sad at the same time! Sometimes I just can't help laughing when she makes that face. :)

Kate G. said...

Is it insulting to Randy if I say she looks like him when she has the cry face??

Randy, Becky, and Halley said...

Nah...he never reads this anyway! :)

The "Randy" in "Randy, Becky and Halley" said...

(A) I do read this (and wrote that blog, I believe) and (B) no, it's not insulting. I think. Hey, wait, what are you saying? :)
-Randy, the one who "never reads this"