January 11, 2010

Christmas Part One

So here are the pictures from the first portion of our trip in Savannah. As I said before, our trips always seem too short. In terms of in-laws, I've got a great family and I really wish I got to see all of them more often. (Not many wives can say that about their hubby's family.) We are blessed on both sides of the family tree.

Randy's Grandmother, Jama...she's 92, wears designer jeans and does yoga weekly!


Randy's mom, Sandy, who's coming to visit in a few weeks--yay! Hopefully we won't get any snow because she may bail early and head back south!


Sandy, Me, My double chin, Halley, Beth, Meg, Kami
(Randy's mom and sisters)
They threw a Meet Halley shower for us while we were in Savannah.


Randy and his only niece, Emmie. She's been praying for a female cousin for YEARS! Isn't she precious? (Don't kill me for posting this Emmie!)



My friend Lorrie...we've been friends for over 15 years. She lives in Southern CA and I really don't get to see her enough.





At the party...my mom, Gina (who's known me my whole life), and Marion (my brother's MIL and a close friend of my mom's)



Halley in her special Christmas outfit....two months old!



Halley looking up to her big cousin Emmie


My brother Charles and his new bride, Landon




Randy's younger sister, Meg, and her baby, Hudson, born 6 weeks before Halley



My stepdad, Rick, getting crazy faces from Halley



We met a lot of people in our trip back home! We're still missing a few uncles, cousins, and my dad but hopefully we can make the rounds and see them soon. I'm tentatively planning a trip southbound to sunny Arizona (to visit my dad and brothers) once winter really sets in. Meanwhile, it's 50 degrees here and sunny so HJ and I are going on a walk while weather permits!

Have a great Monday!








No comments: