January 11, 2010

That's Fab

What, is it possible? Two posts in one day? Yes, sirree. When checking the mailbox today, I got a package. I love getting packages. And guess what? When you have a baby, all of a sudden you get lots of packages. Correction: Halley gets lots of packages. But since she can't open them, they might as well have my name on them, right?

So this is what we got.



How cute is that?!?! Randy has a friend who makes custom pottery and sells it on the web. I've never met Julie but, considering how many people I know that have had babies in the past few years, we are getting to be very close! She not only makes birth announcement plaques but tons of other cute stuff. Check it out at www.thatsfab.net.



2 comments:

heather ryan morse said...

is it halley with a long a or a short a? and do you call her halley jane or just halley?

sorry, I am in love with her name!!! and just had to know before telling my hubby about how precious it is.

Randy, Becky, and Halley said...

Hey Heather--
It's a short A so it rhymes with Sally. Usually we just call her Halley...I think that's what she'll go by as she gets older but sometimes its just fun to add the Jane to it!
Hope you and your boys are doing well!