January 21, 2010

Nursery Pictures...Final.

So, my older sister, Angie, told me I hadn't posted any pictures of Halley's nursery in it's completion so I thought I would oblige her. (Forgive me if you've already seen these.) Seriously, there is nothing else to put on the walls of her room...they are all taken! Her room is decked out more than any other in the house.


HJ's name.....courtesy of Michael's and my mom
...and of course, her UGA mobile which she LOVES




Courtesy of Hobby Lobby this time...and my mom...and Kathryn






Kathryn made this bow-holder for Halley...cute, huh?


The latest addition...blackout curtains courtesy of, who else?
My mom (aka Martha Stewart)
(I will take credit for picking out the fabric though! :) )

You must have a matching pillow!




...And a gift from a dear friend in Savannah
It's personalized with Halley's information.
Check out http://www.mkandco.com/ if you're interested.

And of course, our sweet girl


Tomorrow Halley will be three months old! Can you believe it? Stay tuned for an update.
P.S. If you need an interior decorator, let me know and I'll give you my mom's number. :)




No comments: