October 20, 2009

Parting Shot

Hi! I've sent out a few email updates with everything that's been going on over the past few weeks. To recap, my blood pressure was too high so my doctor put me on bed rest and said I would probably need to be induced for my health. We've gone back and forth a few times with dates and times but it has finally been decided. I am going into the hospital Wednesday night (no, not Thursday as previously thought) and will be induced early Thursday morning. (The only reason this will be different is if my water were to break tonight and I would have the baby tomorrow. I promise, we are not changing the induction again.) Originally, the schedule was for 24 hours later but it turns out my doctor will not be working on Friday and therefore, not able to induce me. So we decided to stick with the original plan which is for tomorrow night so that Dr. Baiza could be the one to deliver the baby.

A friend asked for one more pregnant Becky picture so here you go! They are not the most flattering but I figured you should be looking at the belly, not the face, right? :) Don't I look like I'm ready to deliver an 8+ pound baby?!?!?!

Stay tuned for "real" baby pics on Thursday.......







3 comments:

Kate G. said...

Holy Bajoli!! Look at that belly! You should answer your phone when your sister calls so you can tell her you're having a baby on WEDNESDAY now. Because I know you're not busy doing anything else...

heather ryan morse said...

yay!! You look fabulous, beck!! I will be praying for a smooth, safe, delivery!! Such a miracle..the whole pregnancy and labor is so amazing! Can't wait to see pictures of baby!!

Melissa K* said...

Stephen and I are ready to buy a plane ticket to meet baby everret this winter!