October 27, 2009

The new pictures are here! The new pictures are here!


Halley Jane Everette
Born: October 22nd, 2009 (just in case you missed it)
6 lb., 0 oz., 19 3/4 in.

For those of you who've been waiting patiently for photos of l'il miss Halley, this post should help you get your HJE fix. Enjoy!




Halley crossing the threshhold into her new home!





These little PJ's have footsies that say "Little" & "Pumpkin" on the footsy bottoms.


The cutest official document ever.
Her feet are almost as big as the font.
Cutest feet ever.

Judy is still trying to find that perfect grandmother name for little Halley to call her. Any suggestions?
For now, we'll just be grateful to her for being the biggest help over the past week. We're so thankful that things worked out for her to be here!


AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!









Our little Jedi...









Dr. Baiza who took such good care of us bringing Halley into the world.






























Leaving for the hospital. Our last day as non-parents. Honestly, in hindsight, maybe that was over-rated anyhow.







Call it brain-washing, but at least we're raising her right.











Halley's new sling is working great! Thanks, Aunt Kathryn!




























Our new little lamb swing. It's a little big for Halley at this point. But notice that her "newborn socks" look more like go-go boots...she's that tiny.






























She's a big Fat Albert fan.
















































5 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm not sure you can ever post enough pictures!! I eat up every single one. (Captions were pretty funny as well...)

I can't decide who she looks like! I lean towards Beck, but then she looks a lot like Randy in some too. What do you guys think?

Randy, Becky, and Halley said...

Randy did that post so you can give him full credit! I wish I've seen pictures of Randy as a baby because that might make a difference. Every once in a while I see a flash of my baby pictures in her. I'm still not totally convinced one way or another.

MOM said...

Yeah! Aunt Millicent says "we"re in love"!!!
Jama, Aunt Millicent, and MaMaMa just viewed the most beautiful baby girl in the world!!!!! I had just walked down to the mailbox to see if the photos had come & was so disappointed, but then Beth called to tell me about the photos on line. I'm so glad Judy is there with ya'll!!! And I am so happy to see Halley Jane Everette!!!!!

heather ryan morse said...

she is just precious, beck! i love her! she looks like she is smiling in some of the pictures! everyday gets better and better with jackson...these first few months are rough (well, they were for me..) but it gets so so great with each passing month! enjoy!

D-Way said...

I'm glad you clarified what her shirt said, because in one picture it very much looks like her shirt says "PIMP", which would be either wildly inappropriate or hilarious. Probably some combination thereof. Regardless, she is beautiful! Thanks for my first niece...