February 2, 2010

Video!

I know I'm overdue for some pics of Halley but I finally figured out how to get videos off the camera! (In actuality, it wasn't that hard but it just took forever for me to get around to it.)

On the positive side, those of you who don't get to see HJ much you can catch her live in action...the downside is that I don't know how to edit video so it's not that exciting. Feel free to watch the whole thing (even the part where it's the back of Halley's head for a few minutes) but no one's feelings are hurt if you don't. :)

She's a little camera shy but I'll work on getting her to smile next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! My favorite part about this is getting to hear your mama voice for the first time, I haven't heard it yet and it makes me want to cry hearing you talk sweet to your little one. Isn't being mam just the best! I love you both so much.

Kate G. said...

Halley might need to work on her smiling, but mama needs to work on her camera skills!

P.S. I wouldn't work too hard on that rolling thing to soon. You might regret that next diaper change...

Mom/Jammie said...

So sweeeet!! I was watching the video and the dogs heard her voice and were mesmerized....as I was! She's growing up so fast. Never mind Aunt Kate....keep using that camera :)