February 23, 2010

Four Months Old!!!

 

Hello readers!  I have plenty of pics to post from our trip to Arizona but I had to take care of these first.  Yesterday Halley turned 4 months old so we had another check up today.  She weighs a whopping 10 lbs 12 oz and is 24 1/2  inches tall (long?).  She’s grown almost 2 inches, which puts her in the 50-75 percentile, but has dropped to the 5th percentile for her weight.  Doctor B. still isn’t concerned and says she’s just skinny.  What woman is going to complain about that?!?!  HJ is SO close to rolling over and sometimes I think she’s going to start crawling any day.   Here she is today with her cute purple diaper.   

Halley has a new game she likes to play.  It’s called Let’s-See-How-Many-Fingers-I-Can-Fit-In-My-Mouth.

GEDSC DIGITAL CAMERA            

Almost rolling over (isn’t it amazing that we get so excited about …rolling over?)

GEDC1661

Halley Walley LOVES this new thing.  She’s actually reaching out and playing with anything within her grasp. 

GEDC1672

Here’s HJ with our longtime friends, Dave and Lynda Moja.  (Everyone, and I mean everyone, needs a Lynda Moja in their life.)  They are in town for Dave’s work so Lynda, HJ, and I got to spend some quality time together today. 

GEDC1654

Check back later this week for Arizona pictures!

3 comments:

Kate G. said...

Sheesh! I just saw her, but man-o-man... She's just too cute!

Anonymous said...

she reminds me of a little baby bird! she is so so precious! I love the first picture with her fingers in her mouth! Jackson rolled over right around that same time! I loved that new trick. Every new trick is so fun! Thanks for sharing!

Kate G. said...

P.S. I saw bandaids the other day that look like BACON. I think you should take those with you the next time she gets shots...