September 30, 2009

Cute decorations....or subliminal brain washing?

I know I've been promising nursery pics, and I promise I will post them, but I just had to put this up tonight. Our friends, Joel and Cari, made a stop by our house tonight to deliver a special gift. Can I tell you how excited Randy was when he opened this? And it even plays "Glory, Glory to ol' Georgia"! (I have a feeling it may be temporarily relocated to the den this weekend while we're watching the LSU game for some musical inspiration.) We learned in one of our classes that babies can only see three colors for the first few months of their life....Red, White, and Black!






One last thing....I think we figured out the Comments section of the blog. For awhile only people with a Google account could post but I think that problem is resolved. So feel free to write comments or say hi!

4 comments:

heather ryan morse said...

hi :) I love reconnecting with you, mommy becky :)

those mitchells said...

Hey! I love the gift. Too bad our dawgs let us down today. How did you fix the blog issue. I am having the same problem. People who don't have a google account can't comment.

Randy, Becky, and Halley said...

Heather...haven't we come such a long way?!?!?

Linds...Try changing it to OpenID instead of Anonymous. That seemed to finally do the trick! If that doesn't work, I would just keep changing the comment settings until something changes. (Even the blogmaster, Kathryn, couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.)

those mitchells said...

She is a blogmaster isn't she?!! Thanks for the help! Can't wait to see more pics.