September 2, 2009

Baby Class...

Tonight starts our week one of four Labor and Delivery classes at the hospital. I think we start off with a bang and watch The Miracle of Life video tonight...in its entirety...widescreen...with a group of strangers...all first-time expecting parents. I've tried to warn Randy but I anticipate his reaction being something like below:




Pray for us. (For Randy not to lose his dinner and me not to...call him weak-stomached and unsupportive! It is my body, you know, etc etc etc) This could be interesting. :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Here goes another try...

Thanks for reminding me of one of the BEST days of my life :) You captured it perfectly!! You thought that reaction was good....just wait for October 29th! (I'm being optimistic....)

heather ryan morse said...

after that class jack was like, "I am sure we can do this! I feel ready now!" I was terrified :) ha!! but the best advice I got (and you didn't ask for any..so you can stop reading here if you don't want unsolicited advice :) was "don't worry..that baby is going to come out no matter what you do." Seriously, epidural and nurses who knew what they were doing and I just was along for the miracle ride! :)