September 18, 2009

Six Weeks and Counting....

We've officially made it to week 34! Little Everette is about 18 inches long and weighs almost five pounds now. How can I have gained 30 and the baby only weighs 5?!?!? Oh right, those things the books call "maternal fat stores". Joy oh joy! Seriously, if that's what it takes for a healthy baby, it's a small price to pay. Randy has not really gained any sympathy weight, which is amazing considering how much junk we eat now, but I told him we are going on a diet together in January. Yes, together. We made this baby together and we will lose the weight together. Right, honey? :)

Here I am in all my glory!





Happy Friday. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Kate G. said...

That's because I (with a capital I) gained all of the sympathy weight! Did I tell you? Nine pounds. Count 'em, nine pounds in eight weeks... Good thing I came back from Colorado, my jeans couldn't take anymore!

Run, run, running...

heather ryan morse said...

you look great!!! you carry babies very gracefully!! :)

those mitchells said...

I can't believe I didn't know you had a blog. You are too cute! I hope I can be a cute mom-to-be....one day....