December 15, 2009

Two Month Checkup

Halley went in for her two month check up today! (It's a week early but since we're going to Savannah this week--three days and counting!--we went in this week.) She weighs 8 pounds 10 ounces and is 22 3/4 inches long. She's in the 50% for her length but only 10% for her weight. The doctor says she's doing great and will probably just be long and skinny!

Halley also got her first set of vaccines today which was no fun. I have never heard that ear-piercing, blood-curdling scream come out of her before. I told Randy he was going for the next set of shots. She was pretty fussy this afternoon but a little Tylenol made it all better.

On a lighter note, we bought Halley a snow suit this week. It's a 0-3 month size but, as usual, will probably fit her for six months. I put it on her to try for size and she ended up taking a nap in it. Here she is cute as ever!















6 comments:

Kate G. said...

Becky. Way. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Can't wait to see you and your itty bitty baby (and Randy).

Mom/Jammie said...

I almost fell out of my chair laughing!!! The top of her head poking out of that suit is so precious!! 3 days and counting---guess I'd better start cleanin' up :)

Randy, Becky, and Halley said...

I know, she's pretty darn cute, right??? I'm glad y'all agree. :)

those mitchells said...

Becky,
That snow suit is my absolute favorite thing I have ever seen! I started laughing out loud when I saw her in that thing! So adorable!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date! I am anxious to meet Halley. She is so precious! Miss you and love you!

Melissa K* said...

I am "anonymous" above!