August 23, 2010

Bloopers – Our little reminders that she’s not perfect…

Just a short post of some of the pictures that we’ve almost deleted and probably should have, but somehow, even if her face is really, umm, wonky or maybe a little scary, she’s still adorable. You know those kind of pictures you pretend you don’t ever want a boyfriend/girlfriend to see because you’d be mortified, but secretly you think they’re kind of funny and don’t really mind? These are those. Most of these made us laugh and/or say “Whoa!” and I (Dad) think they’re worth sharing.

Sorry if any of these are repeats of previous posts. And yes, I’ve saved the best for last.

GEDC1916 GEDC1434 DSC_0196 GEDC2015 GEDC2935 GEDC2977 12 23 09_1164

Got to love a face like that, right? : )  I actually made this pic our desktop background for a little while.  It worked nicely because it would pop up with the Windows welcome box blocking Halley.  We’d enter our password and the box would go away and we’d sometimes go “Whoa!” because we’d forgotten about whatever face this is she’s making.  How ‘bout a close-up?

12 23 09_1164

I know what you’re thinking – why didn’t we use this for our official birth announcement?  I suppose we can plan ahead for our Christmas card…

3 comments:

Mom/Jammie said...

Yep...I have a few like that to add to your collection! Mostly when she's on the move, which is all the time. She's still beautiful anyway!!!

Jennifer (Doherty) Brown said...

I am laughing out loud at these fun photos! I hope she gets your sense of humor someday!

Charles said...

I die laughing every time i see that last picture