November 7, 2009

Week in Review

Sorry we've been a little absent this week! Randy went back to work so it's been just me and Halley. Good news is we survived! :) I don't have much exciting to write about but here are a few recent pictures.

Halley getting another bath...she's graduated to the whale tub.


Our little sleeping angel
Doesn't she just look precious? She's sporting a new pink hat from Grandmommy.

We discovered something new today....a bottle! This may be the answer to all my prayers.



And...Guess who's here to visit for the weekend?




I'm sure we'll have new pictures to post next week. It's a beautiful day in the Springs and we're off to the dog park to give Chico some much needed TLC.
Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

Mom/Jammie said...

Awww!! She just gets more beautiful every day! You think it is a challenge with Randy back at work...just wait til you have to make do without Aunt Kathryn :) Have a fun weekend!

heather ryan morse said...

oh, becky! she is an angel! I love her! I hope this first part is so much easier for you than it was for me...email if you need to vent or have an questions..i went through the wringer in so many ways :)

I LOVE everything about mommy-hood now, though :)

heather ryan morse said...

heatherryanmorse@yahoo.com